teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Counterfeiter-Catching Cat (Beatrice Young Cozy Cat Mysteries Book 1)

The Counterfeiter-Catching Cat (Beatrice Young Cozy Cat Mysteries Book 1) - Alannah Rogers There are a couple of things that intrigued me about this book when I chose it to read. I love cats, and I love to read about cats especially when they are basically the stars of the book. I also liked the fact that Beatrice is a older lady not a young 20 something. I really wanted to see how life experience would play a part in solving the case. By the way it did. I think that and the cat had a lot to do with me enjoying the book so much. It's hard to believe in a lot of books that a 22 year old has encountered so much in their life that can help solve cases from experience.

In the book Beatrice owns her own café, the Cozy Cat Cafe. She has 2 cats whom she takes with her every where she goes. She also has a best friend who also happens to be her Ex husband. Together they make a great sleuth team.

Lucky the Black Main Coon alerts Beatrice to a counterfeit $20 bill. And the case beings to find who made it. Meanwhile another case arises. Jordan Clark has disappeared. The last time he was seen he left a bar walking towards the woods. Could the 2 cases be connected?

This is a very lively book. It only drags in a couple of places but not so much that I couldn't get through it. I enjoyed reading as the clues piled up. Couldn't wait to see what Beatrice and her super intelligent cats came up with next.

I will be looking for more books in this series as well as other books by Alannah Rogers. I truly enjoyed her characters, and the life she breathed into the.

I was given a copy of this book from the Author.