teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Island

The Island - Clarissa Johal I really enjoyed this book. I am a huge fan of the paranormal genre. Especially ones that include ghosts or spirits. Usually I will give up on a book that the action doesn't begin quickly. The action did not begin on this book until about 1/3 of the way through the book. But the story leading up to the action was very good and kept me interested. I really liked getting to know the characters of this book even the one I wanted to punch in the face. Every good story has to have at least one person you hate. The story flowed along nicely and I hated to put he book down for anything. I actually finished the whole book in about 7 hours. I do read kind of quick though. This was my first book by Clarissa Johal but I will be on the look out for more of her books.