teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Final Battle

The Final Battle - Tiffany Shand Let me start by saying you will want to have all 3 books when you start this series. Each of the books basically stop in the middle of the story. They are short books, the whole series took me about 6 hours to read in total.

This part 3 of a 3 part series. Kaylon, Elijah, Geth and Sierra are still trying to save the city from an evil take over. They have found that Kaylon's ex-sister in law who she though was dead and sister Freya are in together to take over the city. This is the final battle and final shot at saving the city. The city is turning into a blood bath. Can they do it or will they all die trying. Either way they will not give up.

I am giving this series a 5* rating as well as each of the 3 books. I really enjoyed this set. It kept my interest all the way through. The series is fast paced and you never know what is going to be hiding out on the next page.