teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

animal alphabet search

animal alphabet search - John  Priest This a wonderful book for children ages 2 to 7 I would say. It helps children their alphabet and counting to 13, It also teaches Animal recognition and Animal names. Each page is about a letter of the alphabet in order, it has a animal that starts with that letter, then it has that letter scattered on the page and asks the child to count them. The animal is cartoon style but the background is life like. There are some great tree, rivers and lakes, underwater, desert and more. The number count answers are at the back of the book. It only takes a few minutes to actually read the book, but would take longer with the counting. It really is an adorable book. My Grand kids loved the pictures. I did receive this book in exchange for my honest review.