teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Betrayed By Blood

Betrayed By Blood - Tiffany Shand Let me start by saying you will want to have all 3 books when you start this series. Each of the books basically stop in the middle of the story. They are short books, the whole series took me about 6 hours to read in total.

The main characters are Kaylan Avilion she is a part of the Amaranthine people and also a healer. Elijah is her fiancé and partner. Geth and Sierra are their friends and also their partners. The 4 are trying to stop someone from using a drug to turn people into unnatural creatures akin to werewolves all over the city. When they zero in on the culprit things start to go wrong and Elijah is caught in a blast.

I am giving this series a 5* rating as well as each of the 3 books. I really enjoyed this set. It kept my interest all the way through. The series is fast paced and you never know what is going to be hiding out on the next page.