teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Golem in My Glovebox (A Monster Haven Story)

Golem in My Glovebox (A Monster Haven Story) - R.L. Naquin Road Trip. Ok so this road trip is not all fun and games actually it is no fun but lots of games. Head games. Someone is killing all of the Aegis. Its up to Zoey Donovan to stop the killer and save her mother. oh yea and not end up dead herself.

The road trip comes in ans her and Riley are headed to the Hidden's Headquarters. once they arrive there they are sent to investigate a murder of an Aegis, from there they end up pretty much touring the country investigating other Aegis murders all while trying to track down her mother before she ends up on the list of murdered. Will it be a funeral or a happy ending?

I love this series and cannot wait to get started on the next book in this series. Zoey can really get herself into a lot of messes but between her Friends who are also her family she always seems to come out on top.