teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

What's a Ghoul to Do?

What's a Ghoul to Do? - Victoria Laurie Not a horrible book but not a good one either. The doctor is annoying, the gay guy is funny, and well the ghost hunter isn't what you would expect in a ghost hunter. The characters all seemed to be a bit dumb. At times I found myself checking how many pages were left till i could saqy I finally finished the whole thing. This is book 1 of a series, I just can't put myself through the rest of them right now, so onward and hopefully upward.