teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

An Angel's Touch

An Angel's Touch - Heather Graham, Heather Graham Very good and touching story. I am a huge fan of Heather Graham and this book is just one more reason. This is a quick run through of the story, without too many spoilers.
The story is about a childless married couple whose last name is Angel, they are in a terrible accident and both are killed and become Angels in training so to speak. They each have 3 miracles to preform before midnight on Christmas Eve, they work together to complete their lists and in the end are brought back to life and not only do they get 1 child they get 7 orphans from the same accident that they were in originally.