teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Harrowgate

Harrowgate - Kate Maruyama I am only giving this 3 stars because the ending to me was rushed, it was almost as if they had a page count or something, or ran out of paper.
The rest of the book was very involving, I actually felt like a tear was coming a few times. And it really made you feel for the characters in the book. But the end kind of sucked, it just jumped up there and rushed through then it was done.....There was no real explanation where there needed to be, it kind of just left you wondering.