teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Dead Scary: The Ghost Who Refused to Leave

Dead Scary: The Ghost Who Refused to Leave - Sally Gould Adam Castle and his family move to a new home, only for Adam to find out it is haunted by a past resident Edward Lawrence. Edward is kind of a spoiled brat ghost, the first thing he does is give Adam a list of house rules. Which Adam does not agree too. So Edward decides Adam and his family should move out, and of course Adam does not agree to this either.
Edward then goes to his uncle Sir John who is President of the Council of Earth Bound Spirits. Sir John agrees to help Edward to get rid of the family by sending a platoon of Warrior Spirits (bad ghosts).
When the Warrior Spirits show up Edward then changes his mind about them terrorizing Adam and his sister, but it is too late they won't listen to him. So Adam must summon a Guardian Angel to deal with it.
This book would be great for kids between 8 and 12. I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.