teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Years & an Ocean

Years & an Ocean - Jo Noelle I was given a copy of this book for my honest review.

This was a very interesting story. It took you through the gambit of emotions, at times almost gut wrenching, sad, happy ect ect. I really liked how it was not hard to follow or keep track of the different but yet the same story.
In the story you meet Ella in present day New York. Then you meet Delia in 1870 England. These are the 2 main characters of the book and let me just say they are very well written characters.
Delia participates in a seance and shortly after she beings having "spells", where she jumps in time and literally lands in Ella in the present day.
Ok UGG!! I don't want to give the story away. Pretty much everything I want to say about the book will give part of the plot away. So You will just have to read the book.