teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Out from Under

Out from Under - Melanie Donithan, Dee Middleton-Taylor, Suzanne Curry This book reads like a episode of The Golden Girls meets The Closer, both shows I loved when they were on TV. I love the wacky characters. You just have to keep turning the page to see what these 4 women will say, think, and do next. I haven't read a book in a long time that I would just love to crawl into and be a part of the crew. I could picture myself being a part of this crew of women. Not sure I would want to be known as a Pea Pod, but it would never be a dull moment. Thank You Heather for an AWESOME read.