teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin

Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin - Tali Carmi First off I just have to say I really enjoy all of the books I have read by Tali Carmi. They are very engaging books for the kids and the pictures are just great. They are very colorful and lots going on in them to get and keep the kids attention. You can pretty much read the story just from the pictures. Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin is just one book from Tali's Terry Treetop series. It's about a little boy named Terry who loves to climb trees and his friends call him Treetop because of his love of climbing trees. In this book Terry and his family go on a camping vacation to a marine nature reserve on their summer vacation. Terry meets a dolphin family. The baby dolphin gets hung up in a old fishing net. It's up to Terry to save him. Does Terry become a hero? This is a great story for kids from 2 to 8 I would say. I was given this book in exchange for my honest review.