teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Wraith of Carter's Mill

The Wraith of Carter's Mill - C. Evenfall This was absolutely a story that grabbed you at page one but didn't actually let you go at the last page. The book is about the Carter family women and the the little black man who chases the women of the family through the generations. Their are 4 parts to this book, each part is a short story to each of the women , Libby, Susan, Shyanne, and Julia.
Each character in the book is brought to life through the clear details C. Evenfall describes them with. You can fully picture these women and their plight in your minds eye. At times the story is seen so clearly you would think it was on a television show. She has really done a great job. I really enjoyed this book.