teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Resuscitation (Sam Rizzo #2)

Resuscitation (Sam Rizzo #2) - D.M. Annechino, Christina Traister This is the 2nd book in the series by D. M. Annechino featuring lead Character Sami Rizzo. This book can be read as a stand alone but if you read the first book "They Never Die Quietly" it will add more to a few references in the book. The book is a very fast paced always something going on book and I really enjoyed it.
Sami Rizzo was a homicide detective in San Diago until she was kidnapped and nearly killed by a psychotic Killer. now she is going to school to become a social worker. She is living with her ex-partner Al. She thinks she has it all. until bodies start turning up who were killed by someone who is doing vicious medical experiments on them. Sami realizes she misses police work and goes back to solve the case. The killer is good so far he has left no witnesses and no evidence. Until he gets sloppy and leaves one of his victims alive. She is barely alive and he has to figure out how to get rid of her without getting caught.
I thought I had the killer figured out in this book, but I was very surprised at the end when the killer was named.
I really enjoyed this quick moving book. I did listen tot he audio book which was read by Christina Traister. She done a amazing job with her narration. 'You were right there in each conversation. /you could hear every emotion in the book, She really brought the characters to life in the book. i will be looking for more books narrated by her.

I was given the CD Audio Book in exchange for my honest review.