teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

My Dog Can Fly: Magic and Adventure

My Dog Can Fly: Magic and Adventure - Patricia Grasher, Michael Byrne My inner 10 year old enjoyed this book as much as most peoples outward 10 year olds. In a way this reminds me of the old movie the Never ending story from when my kids were little. Who doesn't love stories with dogs. Flying dogs are just over the top.

This story is full of adventure and action. I personally enjoyed this book. Patricia Grasher has done an awesome job with this book. The story is hard to put down once it really gets moving and even I hated to see the end. I really hope this takes off and a series is born.

I really liked Ms. Grasher's writing style. She fills you in on just enough details to give you a nice mental picture but does not bore you with details. Children bore easily so I find this a wonderful quality in the writing of the book. The book may be a bit long for younger readers but I think 9 and 10 year olds will really enjoy this book.

I received this book in exchange for my honest review of the book.