Devil's Game - Joanna Wylde
Devil's Game is the 3rd book in Joanna Wylde's Reaper series. This book is about Em and Liam AKA Hunter. Em is the daughter of the Reaper's MC president and Hunter is one of Devil's Jacks MC members. The devil's Jacks and the Reapers are enemies. Hunter also is the one who kidnapped Em and Sophie in book 2 of the series.

This series of books can be read as stand alone books but they are so much better and fill in a lot of blanks if you start with book 1. There is a lot of cursing and sex in this series of books, so if you have anything against that just keep looking. If you have no problem with it, dive right in.

I personally love how this series of books although a made up story , actually gives a pretty true look into the world of bikers. So many other books just make me laugh when they invent their own idea of a MC. I love that Joanna Wylde actually done her research. There is a stretch here and their but not by much.

I love Joanna Wylde's writing style. She grabs you on page 1 and doesn't let you go until the end of the series.