teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Monster in My Closet

Monster in My Closet - R.L. Naquin This is the first book in the Monster Haven series. So far I am addicted. I love reading about the unknown in this story. I loved how in the very first few pages you really get a feel for how this book is going to go. When Zoey hears a noise and grabs a toilet brush to concur her intruder. This book has every thing you need for a emotional race. Things are funny, sad, happy, but totally strange. I cannot wait for book 2 to see what else Zoey manages to get herself into as she explores her powers, and to meet all her new friends.