teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Portraits of the Dead

Portraits of the Dead - John  Nicholl If you like psychological thriller's then you need to find a copy of this books and strap yourself in. This is my first book by John Nicholl but it will not be my last. This books grabs you on page one and does not let you go. There are tons of shivers involved as well. This may even make you miss a few nights sleep. It is very CREEPY. If you have a half decent imagination you can feel yourself being drawn into the story. With so much going on in real life these days this is like something out of the newspaper. It is so well written it is almost like a non fiction story, luckily for Emma it is fiction. I could not put this book down, so much so that it is 10pm and I am heading to wash dinner dishes from the hotdogs I dropped on my husbands plate for dinner.