teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Silenced

The Silenced - Heather Graham I am a huge fan of Heather Graham. I am also a huge fram of the Krewe of Hunter's series. I love all of her characters. I love that she does not make changes to her characters even subtle ones throughout the series.

In this book Lara is a media assistant to a congressman in Washington DC. When some changes are made she cannot handle she quits. The night she quits she calls her best friend Meg Murray to tell her she is leaving DC. And is not heard from again.

Meg has just finished at the FBI Acadamy. She is just joining the Krewe. She goes to them with Lara's story. They agree to look into it with her. Meg is psychic, she can see the dead, so she fits in well with the Krewe. She has known Adam since she was a child. He had worked on a case when her cousin was murdered. During the case Meg seen her cousin and was able to send the Police to her body. Adam told her then if she wanted to be in his Krewe when she grew up there would be a place.

During all of this other women are found murdered and mutilated. Meg just know her friend is not dead but in big trouble and they have to find her before it is too late.

AWESOME BOOK, AWESOME WRITER, AWESOME SERIES!!!