teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Cat O' Nine Tales by Krystal Lawrence

I love reading short stories, I don't always have time to set down and read a full book. I love horror as well. This is an awesome book. There are 10 short stories in the book. They are not blood and gore they are more along the lines of Stephen King type stories. These are pretty creepy. Each story is very different. I have to say The Eternal Sheriff was my favorite story in the book. I actually enjoyed all 10 stories but really liked that one the most. It is about a writer who is writing a series of books about a town called Sidewinder. He is on hos 11th book in the series and decides it's time to kill off the Sheriff. The fictional has other ideas though. It is a very creepy story. This is the 4th story in the book.