teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Cold Shadows (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #2) by J.L. Bryan

Another great story in the Ellie Jordan series. I am really enjoying this series so far. Ghosts are my favorite form of paranormal reading. This book has it all for me. J L Bryan has also done her homework on knowing how the paranormal equipment Ellie uses works. Some books about ghosts the writer has very little clue on what the equipment is used for and how it is used.

Ellie Jordan is a Ghost Trapper in Savannah Ga. Along with her partner Stacy they go into to haunted homes and relieve the house of the ghosts. In this book they are trying to rid an old mansion of a family of 5 ghosts and a poltergeist. It get very intense at times, and Ellie must pull out all the stops to trap the ghosts and move them on. The family who now lives in the mansion is basically being tortured by the ghosts and the poltergeist, to the point the 2 boy ghosts are trying to get the 7 year old living boy to join them in death for one. The teenage girl is being tormented by the poltergeist. The father ghost is big bad and mean.

Starting the next book now!!