teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

audiobook review of They Never Die Quietly by D.M. Annechino

This is a great book. Once I started it I couldn't stop. The book is about a Religious fanatic Simon, who kills women in front of their small children. He feels that killing these women purifies him. His mother who has been dead for years keeps telling him he is doing God's work.
Sami Rizzo is assigned to head the task force on the case of the murders. She wants to end the terror so much so that a handsome face clouds her judgment at first, before she becomes suspicious of the man who she is attracted to.
She ends up in the middle of the insanity herself.

This book is very fast paced. From page one this book drug me in and didn't turn me loose until the last period in the book. There is just enough description of surroundings to keep you in the know but not so much as to bore you. At least not for me. D.M. Annechino has done a great job with this book. I can't wait to get started on the next book.

I listened to the Audio Book which is read by Christina Traister. She does a wonderful job. you can feel the characters emotions in her voice. She as well as the book has a way of keeping you involved. I really like when listening to a audio book and the narrator makes it sound more like a conversation then just a fat book. You know when the character is smiling because you can hear it, I will be looking for more books read by her.

I was given an audiobook by the Author in exchange for my honest review.