teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Asia's New Wings: The Untold Story of a Young Girl Lost on 9/11

This is a Amazing, Powerful, Griping, Heart Wrenching, Eye Opening Book. I could go on with descriptive words forever. I want to go to Clifton and Michelle and hug them. I cannot imagine loosing one of my children, but to loose one the way they lost their beautiful daughter is just unthinkable.
Asia was one of the 8 children who were killed on flight 77 on 9/11, when it was flown into the Pentagon by terrorists. Asia was headed on a field trip to Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary in Santa Barbara, California. This book is not really about the events of 9/11, it is about how Asia's family dealt with loosing their baby girl in such a tragic way.
If you have ever lost anyone you need to read this book. You will want to get a snack, get a drink, and a big box of tissue. You will not want to put this book down.
This book is not a story, this book is basically a narrative of real life. At the end of this book you will know Asia and her family so well, but you will also get to know yourself. IF you have ever grieved for someone you will definitely relate to Michelle and Clifton. If you are grieving someone this book may help you work through and deal with your feelings and grief. This book is written from the heart.

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.