teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Part 2 The Luminess of Mars - Aoleon The Martian Girl Series by Brent LeVasseur

Aoleon The Martian Girl: Science Fiction Saga - Part 2 - The Luminess of Mars - Brent LeVasseur, Brent LeVasseur

This is book 2 of the Aoleon The Martian Girl series. To get the most out of this book you must read book 1 first.

As with book one the pictures are just out of this world. They almost have a 3D type effect on my tablet.

Book 2 picks up with  Aoleon and Gilbert still heading to Aoleon's home. While on the way they run across a parade of sorts where the Luminess which is equivilent to the Queen is coming down the road. Gilbert reads her thought telepathically ad also see her transform into a lizard looking creature for just an instant. The Luminess also tried to control Gilbert's mind. Which is not allowed on Mar's.

The kids continue on until they get to Aoleon's home. She introduces Gilbert to her family and convinces her Mother to let Gilbert stay over with them. She then explains their way of life.

Then he gets to go to school with her.

Now you need o have part 3 to see if something comes of the Luminess transforming into a lizard.