teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Aoleon The Martian Girl series by Brent LeVasseur Book 1

Aoleon The Martian Girl: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Saga - Part 1 First Contact - Brent LeVasseur, Brent LeVasseur

Let me start with the pictures in this book. I am not a kid but I loved looking at the pictures. I started reading the book at first but as I went from page to page and saw all the great pictures in this book, I stopped reading and started flipping through the book. There are these great pictures on almost every page of the book, so even young children will love this series, even if just to look at the pictures.

Then I went back to reading about Gilbert, Gilbert is a human boy who lives in Nebraska.  Aoleon is a girl from Mars. Who has been making strange crop circles in Gilbert's neighbors wheat fields.

After being chased by the farmer, Gilbert and Aoleon board her spaceship. In the mean time the U S Air Force is quickly on her tail. As they take off Aoleon stats playing pranks like making cows fly in order to hold of the Air Force planes. Aoleon and Gilbert pretty much fly around our world being chased, then Aoleon heads for home with Gilbert in tow. As they land on Mars Aoleon injects Gilbert with Nanoites in order to keep Gilbert safe, she then disguises him, so they can pass through the checkpoints. As they head for Aoleon's home Gilbert starts to learn about Mars.

This is a series of books and it does end abruptly so you will need book 2 to see what happens next with Gilbert and Aoleon.