teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Review KIDNAP: Book 1 of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire by Sally Ann Melia

This is a very intense young adult, Action Adventure, Thriller. sci-fi book. The book is written by Sally Ann Melia which is the pen name of Sally Dickson. The book has some truely awesome pictures. Well worth the time of looking at them. The books main characters are Prince Teodor of Freyne, Teodor is just 13, and soon will be king and Emporer. His Father King Serge was murdered when Teodor was just 4 years old. Which left him the only heir. There are thirteen planets in the Freyne Empire. Regent Sayginn is his Mother. Princess Simonelle Valvanchi is a Zaracan, who are shape-shifters. She is also just 13 and one of Zaracans highest born princesses. Karl Valvanchi is Commander of Zaracan Democratic Forces on Sas Darona and is Princess Simonelle's Uncle. Guy Erma is a orphan who wants to join the Dome Elite. Guy is the son of a fashion model, his father is unknown, and his birth unregistered. This puts the Dome Elite beyond his grasp. Prince Teodor has been kidnapped. Will they be able to find him? At time's I found the book a little hard to follow but all in all it was an okay book. I think teen boys would get into it the most. There is an appendix at the back of the book that will help you follow the characters and places better.
I was given my copy of this book by the Author in exchange for my honest review.