teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Review: Climax by Christina George

Wish I could give Climax more then 5 stars
Christina George has done it again with Climax. The whole series has been a wild ride, I am sad to see it end. She has outdone herself with Climax the 3rd and final book in The Publicist series. This one is a long one, but it will keep you turning the pages.
In book one The Publicist you meet all the characters of the whole series. Kate, Mac, and Nick are the main characters of the series. Kate is a publicist turned publisher, Mac is the married now divorced lover of Kate's. Nick was the nephew of Kate's close friend who passed away, Kate and Nick had a whirlwind love and engagement in Shelf Life. Now in Climax the 3 are back together again.
I think my favorite part of the book was a quote " Love is never over, just over there." This book will show yo just how true this quote can be.
I really don't want to tell you much about this book because I was kind of shocked how it all ended up and I do not want to blow it for you. Just read it!!!
If you have not read books 1 and 2, you need to get them first or this one will not have the impact on you that it did on me and anyone else who read all 3.
I was given a copy of this whole series in exchange for my honest review.