teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

ABIGAIL and the North Pole Adventure

Very cute and educational children's story. It was written by Tali Carmi and illustrated by Neda Fuchedzhieva. Neda done a great job with the illustrations in the book, they are really cute, colorful, and get a child's attention.
Tali wrote a really good story for younger children, I would say ages 2 to 8. In the story Abigail decides to visit the North Pole via her magic book and on her Magic Bicycle, where she meets Siku.
Siku teaches Abigail different things about the North Pole. He teaches her about igloos, ice fishing, polar bears and more.
I am not positive but by doing a Amazon search I found a total of 4 books in Tali Carmi's Abigail series.
I was given a copy of this book for my honest review.

Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S2V6TX6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0