teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Secrets in the Sky - Pauline Wiles

I was given a copy of Secrets in the Sky by Pauline Wiles for a honest review.

I really enjoyed this book I couldn't put it down.
The story takes place in the small village of Saffron Sweeting, where the main character Sophie Campbell lives with her Aunt Wol until Wol passed away and puts a huge kink into Sophie's life. You see Sophie is living a huge lie. Everyone thinks she is a Air Hostess (stewardess), but in actuallity she is terrified of flying. The reason she is lying is to cover a huge secret.
When Wol passes she leaves a nest egg for Sophie and her ex-boyfriend Joey, who is also bests buds with Sophie's mom Erica, comes sniffing around. He wants a photography studio and wants Sophie to fund it and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. This is one guy I would like to kick in the teeth.
Along the way she meets Tom who's family owns garden center's and he's a pilot. He helps her cover the lie even though he has no idea what is going on. He along with others help her overcome her fear of flying, and ends up falling head over heels in love with her.
I'm gonna stop here or there won't be much point of you reading the book, and it was a real page turner for me, I just had to see what Sophie was gonna do next to protect her secrets.