teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Hexed - Heather Graham

Have I metioned I Love Heather Graham? I have never read one of her books I didnt enjoy and My favorite is the Krewe of Hunters series. I love how she keeps you up to date on the members of the Krewe until they all become like old friends.
Hexed is the 13th book of the Krewe of Hunters series. You get to meet Craig Rockwell AKA Rocky the newest member of the team. As a teenager Rocky finds the body of his friend Melissa who has been murdered. The book takes place 13 later where he meets Devin Lyle a children's book author. The murders have started up again, and this time he wants to make sure someone pays for his friends death.