teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Unmemorable (Unmemorable Series) - A.P. Jensen, Book Cover by Design

I was given the audio version of this book for a honest review by the Author.
I really enjoyed this story, kept me involved with it to see where it would end up going next. Raven is and unmemorable, meaning people meet her turn away and totally forget they ever saw her. In order to remember her you would have to have something of her in one case a lock of her hair braided and tied around your wrist or another was to drink her blood.
Raven's mother forgot her when she was 1 day old and she spent her life being ignored in foster care( because no one remembered her). Raven did not know why she was always ignore, she knew nothing about Unmemorables until one day it was all explained to her when she met Cain Henson who explains it all to her.
It is a very interesting story follow Raven as she learns of her ability and how it works as well as meeting her Father, who I thinks she wishes she could forget